If you create shortcut keys for your Ant Texts, you will be able to write your e-mails even faster.
Rename the filenames of your documents in this way:
- Find the Ant Text file ”New Client.docx” that you created in ”Get started”
- Rename this file to ”New Client#H.docx
- Restart Outlook.
- Create a new mail in Outlook.
- Hold the ALT key down and press A and S.
- You will now automatically get to the ANT TEXT toolbar with the search dialog displayed.
- In the column ”Ant Text”, you will now see a ”H” next to the document ”New Client” which you have inserted under the “Presale” folder.
- Press ”H” and ”enter” and your Ant Text contained in ”New Client#H.docx” will be inserted into your e-mail.
By using shortcut keys, you can easier, faster and more efficient write your e-mails.
Another option you have, is the automatic attachment of files to your e-mails.
Read more about this in the next guide: “Attach files"