If you use Billy as your financial system, you can profit from integrating Billy with Ant Text.
There are numerous advantages with this integration:
- You can send one or several invoices, creditnotes etc. from your own e-mail address through Microsoft Outlook, so your customers can reply to you on your own e-mail address.
- Keep track of all sent documents, in your own Microsoft Outlook mailbox.
- You can automatically use Ant Text templates and attached files, when sending invoices and creditnotes etc.
- You can search in both invoices and creditnotes etc. all at once, and thus get a better overview.
Before you can start using Ant Text e-conomic app, you must follow these 2 steps:
- Download Ant Text and install Ant Text.
- After the installation of Ant Text contact firstname.lastname@example.org or read the online help here.
We will help you with the configuration and use of Ant Text.
How does Ant Text Billy app work?
Now that the configuration of Ant Text Billy app is complete, your Outlook will look like this, when you have clicked on "Show menu" and "Billy":
In this example we have 3 not sent invoices.
You can select between your document types, by selecting the tabs "Invoices" and "Creditnotes", and by clicking the caption "Not sent invoices", which is marked with and orange line.
You can also search in your documents, by using the field "Search for"
Here you then can select those documents that you wish to send, and by clicking "Send selected documents" in the menu to the left, the selected documents will be sent.
But before you start sending your documents, let's have a look at the settings first.
Templates and settings
Click "Templates and settings" at the bottom of the left menu. If the menu button is not visible, then click the small arrow as illustrated below to the right, and you will be able to click the button.
- When selecting "Templates and settings" this dialog will be displayed:
- In this dialog you can select your Ant Text templates for each type of document.
- You can also define how many documents you wish to be displayed on each page.
- And finally you can choose whether or not you wish for the selected documents to be sent automatically, or if you wish to scrutinize them manually, before you press the "Send" button.
If you choose that the selected documents should be sent automatically, please note that if your Ant Text contains merge fields, which cannot be replaced by values from Billy, then that document will not be automatically sent.
You can read more about which merge fields that are available under Secret tips.
When you have configured your settings, you can select those documents that you wish to send, and by pressing "Send selected documents", your documents will be sent.
In this example we have chosen to send a "Not sent invoice" with the Ant Text template "b"
Your new e-mail will now be send to your customer with your company as sender, and can always be found in your "sent items" folder in Outlook.
Automatic processing of your documents
Not only does Ant Text send your document, it also processes them, in order to make your work routines easier.
This is done in the following way:
- When you send an invoice, the invoice will automatically be marked as sent in Billy.
- When you send a creditnote, the creditnote will automatically be marked as sent in Billy.
You can always find sent invoices and creditnotes, and send them again under the relevant sections in Ant Text.
Ant Text also helps you with keeping track of when you have sent the e-mail from your Outlook.
We hope that you will enjoy our Ant Text Billy app, and if you have any questions or ideas, you are more than welcome to contact us at email@example.com